La mejor session que grabo The Libertines en la ciudad de New York








TRACKLIST:

Disc 1

01. Babyshambles 1
02. Untitled 102
03. Babyshambles 2
04. Don't Look Back Into The Sun 1
05. What Katie Did
06. Don't Look Back Into The Sun 2
07. Last Post On The Bugle
08. Untitled 108
09. Back From The Dead
10. The Man Who Would Be King
11. Instrumental 112
12. Road To Ruin 1
13. Road To Ruin 2
14. Do You Know Me (I Don't Think So)
15. Untitled 116
16. Untitled 117
17. In Love With A Feeling 1
18. Untitled 119
19. In Love With A Feeling 2
20. I Love You (But You're Green)
21. That Bowery Song

Disc 2

01. Albion 1
02. Albion (Intro)
03. Albion 2
04. France 1
05. France 2
06. France 3
07. The Good Old Days
08. Skag & Bone Man
09. Untitled 209 (Instrumental)
10. Untitled 210 (Instrumental)
11. Untitled 211 (Instrumental)
12. What A Waster[*]
13. Who's Got The ***** [**]

14. Lots Of Songs:
Back from the Dead/
Jeane (Smiths cover)/
Bollywood/
Dilly Boys/
Black Boy Lane

15. Lots & Lots Of Songs
Love Reign Over Me/
Through the Looking Glass/
Callin' All (La's cover)/
Son of a Gun (La's cover)/
Deep Pile Dreams (Ian Brown cover)/
Ha Ha Wall/
I Love You (but you're green)/
Don't Be Shy/
Time for Heroes/
Well I Wonder/
Rubber Ring/
Everyday is Like Sunday/
Albion Instrumental/
Everyday is Like Sunday ( The Smiths )/
Shooting Stars/
Unchained Melody (La's cover)/
Huckleberry Grove (Ocean Colour Scene cover)/
What a Waster/
Ballad of Grimali/
Road to Ruin/
Delaney/
The Blinding/
Back from the Dead

Disc 3

01. Playing Around With Piano
02. I Got Sweets

03. Libertines do Coral:
Dreaming of You (The Coral)/
New Love Grows on Trees/
I Remember When (The Coral)/
You're My Waterloo/
Killamangiro

04. Untitled 304

---- [*] Featuring Adam Green
[**] The Moldy Peaches cover


TAMAÑO:201.39 MB
FORMATO:Mp3
FORMATO COMPRIMIDO:.RAR
DOWNLOAD

domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "The Libertines - Babyshambles Sessions (2003)"

Write a comment

Busca